William I. ThomasBibliographical Detailsviii, 183 p.23 cm.Year of Publication2013.
Price Rs 500
Men are sexually more active than women. Evidence of the greater sexual activity of man is furnished by overwhelmingly large proportion of the various forms of sexual activities reported by the psychiatrists in the male sex.
How plants and animals behave in different situations?
- What is the percentage of suicide between men and women and why?
- Genius, insanity and idiocy, how and why?
- Who can excel in athletics and why?
- Where women are less vulnerable than men.
- Why and when a girl child is born?
- How mortality rate vary between men and women?
This book is educative and brain storming even after decades of research on the subject mentioned.
The book is of immense value, both for experts and the general readers and social scientists as well as the medical world.
1. Organic Differences in the Sexes 1
2. Sex and Primitive Social Control 30
3. Sex and Social Feeling 54
4. Sex and Primitive Industry 69
5. Sex and Primitive Morality 84
6. The Psychology of Exogamy 99
7. The Psychology of Modesty and Clothing 113
8. The Adventitious Character of Woman 125
9. The mind of Woman and the Lower Races 140
Contact : 9013763525